Wednesday 11 July 2012

Andra

A bit more about us ...... You can call me Andra and my darling girl is Alfre. For all intents and purposes when people look at us they see a pretty run of the mill lesbian couple; in love, at ease, happy, in tune with one another – which we are. But what they don’t see is one of the biggest reasons that contribute to that – domestic discipline. This dynamic is integral to who we both are as well as to our relationship.

I am Alfre’s Top .... this is a term which encompasses so much of what we do. As Alfre’s Top I; decide upon rules for her and administer punishment when these rules are broken, make decisions and take control when necessary, provide advice and guidance, issue instructions, spank her for reasons other than punishment ....... 

I have always had this in me and it is since being with Alfre that my true Toppy nature has blossomed into the natural and unforced essence that it is ... both a spirituality and sexuality.  It is very hard to put into words the feelings I experience when spanking Alfre and it will depend on why I am spanking her ..... but this is where our blog comes into play! Via posting I hope to not only share our DD life but also the complex feelings involved .... the power exchanges for example; the incredible high Alfre’s submission gives me because I can feel it empowering us BOTH.

 So, if you think this sounds interesting, stick around as I am now going to get Alfre to introduce herself, but then I will endeavour to post about something that is happening for us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment