Thursday 12 July 2012

Alfre

Hello everyone. My name is Alfre and I am the Bottom in this relationship. I should say, I am the very happy and lucky Bottom in the relationship!

I do think of us as Top and Bottom but as time goes on and I find myself more and more in this thing we do I am coming to realise that I am also somewhat of a submissive. The use of different terminology and what it means to us is something I would like to explore on here. The dynamics of a DD relationship fascinate me. I have yet to meet any two couples who have the same approach and set up. It seems that in this community we are blessed with infinite diversity.

Andra and I have been together for two years or so. We do live together but because of work commitments we are forced to spend weeks apart. These enforced separations complicate DD but I am aware that many of you will empathise as you are in similar situations. Andra is a believer in punishing misdeeds as soon as possible but sometimes that means me waiting for her to come home from a week or two away, the wait brings with it its own perfect anticipation.

I have rules. All of them have developed in response to either physical and mental health needs or to benefit me in some other way. I also have Andra's 'expectations' of me. These are things that are not made explicit in rules but a general way to behave or not to behave! Infractions are ALWAYS punished. There are sometimes mitigating circumstances but NEVER excuses. Attempts to wriggle out of punishment are not tolerated and failure to tell Andra when I have broken a rule...well, let's just say I don't fail to tell her...I am not insane :)

I hope that you enjoy meeting us and sharing your thoughts on our posts. Andra is due home this weekend and I am in a lot of trouble for various broken rules, so watch this space I am sure we will have details for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment