Thursday 13 September 2012

I came



Not being able to tell my friends about ‘certain’ aspects of my relationship leaves me feeling rather lonely at times, so to those of you reading this – thank you. I suppose it’s now my turn to explain how coming home to my girl makes me feel.

It’s a long journey home; plenty of time to think. What is she doing now? Is she grooming? Getting herself ready for me? Ready for punishment and sex.

 Punishment and sex – two very separate dimensions, yet two of the unbreakable threads that connect both our spirits and body together, no matter how many miles are between us. Punishment and sex – two very separate  sensualities, yet  a certain frisson shivers through me when I think about punishing her.

She is in big trouble. I need to be effective. My repertoire races through my mind ... spankings/canings/corner-time/mouth-soaping ...... she needs something extra from me. I have been away, it has been hard for her. I understand only too well that punishing her is not just about correction; it is about making her feel safe. The compulsion I feel to give her safety and security is one of the driving forces behind the strength it takes to cane her – to cane her even when she cries, to cane her even when she tells me to stop, to cane her even when she writhes in pain after each stroke...........

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is for you my love. I so adore your strength in following through to give me what I need. I love you. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete